Martha is a registered dietitian with both a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in nutrition. She is a licensed nutrition practitioner in Massachusetts.
Martha has over 20 years’ experience in the field of nutrition including clinical dietetics, private nutritional counseling, nutrition education, working with children with neurodevelopmental disabilities, community nutrition and food service.
Nutrition and Professional Experience
- Private Nutrition Consultant and sole proprietor of Still Point Nutrition, LLC
- Registered dietitian at Middleton Family Medicine, Middleton MA
- Registered Dietitian at Northeast Hospital System, Beverly and Gloucester, MA
- Consulting Dietitian at Angels at Home, Newburyport, MA
- Community Nutrition: Women, Infants and Children (WIC) and Senior Care
- Nutritionist serving YMCA and Any Time Fitness
- Nutrition Educator: University of New Hampshire
- Nutrition support for children with neurodevelopmental disabilities: Seacoast Clinic, Durham, NH
- Board of Directors of Ipswich Community Food Pantry
- Ipswich Humane Society